Free and Reduced Meals Program
- All children in households receiving benefits from SNAP, FDPIR (Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations) or TANF can get free meals regardless of your income.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start Program.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant.
- Your children may qualify for free or reduced-price meals if your household income falls at or below the income guidelines in the table below.